Please read previous Everyday Joy columns published in various newspapers.
Important! Blog Reposting Guidelines!
All material on this website is protected by copyright. If you like one of my “Everyday Joy” columns or a specific blog post and would like to include it in your non-commercial newsletter or blog, don’t just borrow it.
Please follow these guidelines:
- First, please send me a quick email and get my permission. Reposting someone else’s content without permission could actually lead to the host shutting your blog down.
- Use the entire text of my post without editing.
- If you do not have space for the entire text, please add the following note: To continue reading this entire article: (Add specific article link here. Link must be hyperlinked)
- Give me credit! Always include: By Regina M. Prude
- Always include a link to the main page of my blog: http://www.reginaprude.com or, even better yet, a link back to the specific column or blog post you have chosen.
- Please include the following “About the Author” info—Regina M. Prude is an inspirational speaker, syndicated columnist and author. Send comments to email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter and Facebook; read her blog posts at www.reginaprude.com.
For permission to repost content on commercial websites, for permission to use content in broadcast or print media, or if you have questions about this reposting policy, please contact me by email.
My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This policy may change at any time without notice. Please check this web site no more than twenty-four hours prior to reposting in order to ensure agreement with the most recent version.